Terms & Conditions
- Your activation and use of this fulfillment website is subject to verification. A valid certificate
PIN number that has not been used previously by any party is required.
- You will need a valid PIN number and Rebate Account Number issued to you for your exclusive
use that will enable you to setup and activate your Rebate Account and access to this website for 1
- User may not offer access for resale to other parties. Use of this website and access to benefits are
- Only one such certificate may be redeemed and used per individual person, per household, within
a 12-month period.
- You must be an individual, 18 years of age or older to use this program.
- Users will be credited, subject to the terms and conditions enumerated within these terms and
conditions; a percentage of the net purchases they make at the stores affiliated with and accessed
this Cash Rebate Mall. The specific cash back payment associated with each Affiliated Store will
be posted on this website. The net purchase is defined as the total amount paid to the store minus
tax, gift wrapping, shipping, promotional credits, returns, cancellations, and transactions fees or as
the Affiliated Store defines on their respective website.
- As a user, purchases made through this Cash Rebate Mall will be redeemed “ Qualified Purchases”
and will earn cash back if and only if all of the following criteria are satisfied. “ Cookies” , both
first and third party (if applicable), must be enabled on your web browser. All potential Qualified
Purchases must begin by clicking on a merchant link located on this website to the Affiliated
Store. The link to an Affiliated Store must not be altered. All purchases must be started and
completed in one shopping session after the user clicks through to an Affiliated Store via the link.
- The determination of whether or not purchase made through Cash Rebate Mall Affiliate Store
is a “ Qualified Purchase” is at the sole discretion of management. All rebates earned by users
are subject to review. Necessary adjustments may be applied to Rebate Accounts at any time by
management at its sole discretion. If you do not agree to adjustments made to your account, your
only recourse will be to terminate your access and use of this management reserves the right to
terminate any Rebate Account for abusive or fraudulent activity.
- Earned rebates will be accumulates and will display in your Rebate Account for your review
online. User must request First Rebate Payout Request and subsequent Rebate Payout Requests in
order to receive the funds available in the user’ s Rebate Accounts. Complete directions to request
a payout are listed in the My Rebate Account section.
- Rebates requests are paid by having the specified amount of user’s Available Funds loaded on to a
Prepaid Visa Card. Any Rebate Payouts that are greater than $25 will have no costs or surcharges.
Rebate Payout Request of less than $25 are subject to a $5.00 surcharge. Any earned rebates not
requested within 30 days of an account expiring will be forfeit and no longer available to be paid
to the user.
- If an Affiliated Store fails to report a transaction to management or withholds payment to the Cash Rebate Mall for any reason, management reserves the right to cancel the rebate associated with
that transaction. Rebates awarded to users are subject to adjustments for returns, cancellations, and
other events. Such adjustments can be applied to Rebate Accounts at any time by management at
its sole discretion. Should you disagree with any adjustments made to your Rebate Account, your
sole remedy is to withdraw from the Program.
- You may be taxed on your accrual of cash back rebates, depending on the amount of rebates
you accrue and the tax laws of federal, state, and local jurisdictions. Management may choose to
provide you with those notices to you on occasion. In all instances, you will be solely responsible
for any and all tax liability arising out of your accrual or redemption of available rebates.
- It is your responsibility to check your Rebate Account regularly to ensure that earned rebates
have been properly credited and that your account balance is accurate. If you do not believe that a
rebate has been correctly credited to your account you must contact Customer Service within 90
days of the transaction, or said transaction and available rebates will be forfeit.
- Management is not responsible for changes to, or discontinuance of, any Affiliated Store, or for any Affiliated Store withdrawal from the Program, or for any effect on accrual of rebates caused
by such changes, discontinuance, or withdrawal. Management is not responsible for changes to,
or discontinuance of, any special offer or coupon code at an Affiliates Store site. It is the user’ s
responsibility to make sure that all specials are valid. If you choose to use coupons and specials
that are not listed on this website, we cannot guarantee that you will be eligible to receive rebate
on your purchases.
- Upon activation and registration for the Program, you will select a password that will allow you to
access your Rebate Account to verify transfers, check account balances, and modify your account
- Management is entitled to act on instructions received once logged into your Rebate Account
by entering your password. For security purposes, it is recommended that you memorize your
password, and do not write it down. You are responsible for keeping your email address,
password, account numbers, and other account information confidential. Management is not
responsible for any credits or debits made to your account by someone else who uses your
- The Cash Rebate Mall and Rebate Program are being provided to the user “ as is” with no
warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, management disclaims all representations
and warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Cash Rebate Mall, Rebate Program and
website, including but not limited to, implied warranties of stores.
- Management does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the quality of,
or accuracy of advertisements for, any merchandise, products or services offered or provided be
Affiliated Stores or suppliers in conjunction with the Program. In addition, although management
intends to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses or other destructive
materials to Cash Rebate Mall website, management does not warrant, guarantee or make any
representations that this site is free of destructive materials. In addition, management does
not warrant that access to this website or use of the Cash Rebate Mall program error-free, and
management assumes no responsibility for any damage caused by your access, or inability to
access, this site or your use or inability to use this program, including, but not limited to, your
inability to accrue Rebates by purchasing items with an Affiliates Store.
- In no event will any other company with which Cash Rebate Mall and its owner/ operator
Exclusive Marketing Incentives has a corporate partnering relationship, including without
limitation, co-branding, co-marketing, joint development, or a licensing or supplier relationship
be liable to you for non-performance of rebate obligations. You agree not to sue any corporate
participant for non-performance by management. In no event shall management be liable for
any damages, claims or losses incurred (including without limitation compensatory, incidental,
indirect, special, consequential, or exemplary damages), however caused and under any theory
of liability arising in connection with: (i) the program; (ii) any failure, delay, or decision by
management in administrating the program; (iii) the use or inability to use this website, or any
indirect, special, incidental or consequential or exemplary or punitive damages, including legal
fees, arising out of such use or inability to use the program, or (iv) the purchase or use of any
merchandise, products, or services of stores or suppliers, and notwithstanding any failure of
essential purpose of any limited remedy.
- User agrees to indemnify and hold management, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers,
directors and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney
fees due to any acts by management, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors and
employees, or made by any third party due to or arising out of users access to this program; the
violation of these policies by user, or the infringement by user, of any intellectual property or
other right of any person or entity, or as a result of any threatening, libelous, obscene, harassing or
offensive material contained in any communications.
- Management reserves the right to terminate the Program at any time with notice. Notification
of Program termination will be sent to the email address you provide to management during the
registration process. Management will not be responsible for failing to notify you of Program
termination where such failure is caused by any reason outside the control of management
including an error in your email program, an inaccurate email address, your failure to check for
email online or your failure to inform management of a change in your email address.
- Management may modify these terms and conditions from time to time, with or without notice,
and your continued participation in the Program after such modification shall be deemed to
be your acceptance of any such modification. It is your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions page of this website regularly to determine whether the Terms and Conditions have
been modified. If you do not agree to any modification of the Terms and Conditions, you must
immediately cease participation in the Program.
- Access and use of this Program is subject to the Program Terms and Conditions. Any failure to
comply with the Program Terms and Conditions, any fraud or abuse relating to the accrual or
redemption of rebates, or any misrepresentation of any information furnished to management by
you, or anyone acting on your behalf, may result in the termination of your participation in the
Program, cancellation of your Rebate Account and/or forfeiture of your accrued rebates.
- The Terms and Conditions listed here in represent the sole Agreement between management and
user and shall be governed by construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California,
without reference to conflicts of law rules. As a condition of the use of this website and the Cash Rebate Mall Program and service, you (the user) agree to submit to the personal and exclusive
jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Los Angeles, California and therefore agree
to file any grievance or suit of any kind exclusively in the courts located within the county of Los
Angeles. If any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall
be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the other provisions contained herein will remain
in full force and effect. Management failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any
provision of the Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Nothing
in this Agreement shall be construed as creating or constituting a partnership, joint venture or
agency relationship between management and the Affiliated Stores or between management and
any other of its Corporate Partners. Neither the Affiliated Stores nor any Corporate Partner shall
have the ability to create any obligation on management behalf. This Agreement constitutes the
entire agreement between you and management with respect to the Program.
- Gift Card purchases from any merchant of either their own specific gift cards or any other gift cards from other providers, are not eligible to receive any listed merchant rebates and any such purchases made by user will not be added or displayed on the "My Rebate Account" page.
- There are per merchant and per membership earned rebate maximums within a calendar month that limit the amount of earned rebates that a user can receive. Any transactions and earned rebates over these monthly maximum limits will not be posted on your "My Rebate Account" page and no rebates will be paid on those above monthly limit transactions. The per merchant maximum that a user can earn within any calendar month is $50.00 and the total maximum in earned rebates in any calendar month is $150. The above maximum earned rebates in a month does not change or cause can increase to these amounts that a user can earn if his/her certificate listed an amount less than those maximums or what remains to be able to be earned form the remaining balance or that certificate is also lower. The actual certificate denomination determines the total amount that a user can earn from that specific certificate.
Special Note: We request that you take into consideration when shopping through this program and website the above mentioned monthly merchant and total overall rebate payout maximums as well as understanding that Gift Card purchases will not qualify to earn rebates.